- Please check your documents when you receive them. Call us if you have any questions.
- CHECK-IN ~ Minimum check-in time for domestic flights is 2 hours and for international flights, 3 hours. Government issued photo ID is required at check-in on all flights.
- RECONFIRMATION ~ Reconfirm the use and time of flights at least 24 hours prior for domestic and 72 hours for international. Reconfirmation is mandatory in Florida, Canada, Mexico, Hawaii and all international destinations. Failure to use any reservations may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return reservations.
- EXCURSION AND PROMOTIONAL FARES ~ Most discount fares involve certain restrictions. A change in carrier(s), flight(s), time(s) or routing(s) could result in a carrier demanding a full fare. Obtain agency or airline assistance before making any changes.
- If your plans change enroute, the value of your ticket may be applied to a re-issued one, or it may be necessary to purchase a new ticket. Exchanges will incur penalty fee plus fare difference.
- These times, flights and fares are based on current tariffs that are subject to change without notice.
- TICKETS ~ Non-refundable tickets must be cancelled and re-issued prior to original departure date. These tickets have no value after the flight date. Full fare unused tickets must be returned for proper credit. Lost, stolen or destroyed tickets must be paid for until refund is received from the issuing carrier; subject to an airline imposed service charge.
- HOTELS ~ are usually confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify your hotel(s) within the time period specified by that hotel.
- TOUR/PACKAGE PRICES are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group tours/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling; If the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
- IMPORTANT! If you arrive at an airline ticket or passenger check-in counter with your confirmed ticket and find that the airline shows no reservation for you – do not leave the counter. Check your ticket. If the status box shows “OK” for the flight in question, the airline must accommodate you on that flight, or if that is not possible, they must either find you a substitute flight or pay you denied boarding compensation. If necessary, ask to speak to a supervisor.
- We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations or special services.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY ~ This Travel Agency is acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term “guaranteed” is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, Travel Agency does not guarantee any of such suppliers’ rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of baggage or other personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent’s control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility or, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information, call the Public Health Service. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler’s retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
- Proof of identity is required for international travel. Without proper identification, a passport and necessary visas, you will not be permitted to depart. It is your responsibility to verify your necessary travel documents.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF TRAVEL RELATED BANKRUPTCIES.
Hopefully there will not be any more travel related bankruptcies, but it has to be recognized that they might occur. You should know how they might affect you.
- If a Travel Vendor (which includes airlines, cruise lines, tour companies or anyone with whom the travel agency books travel) declares bankruptcy, it may not be required to issue refunds or honor tickets purchased before the date it declares bankruptcy
- Travel agents are not allowed to refund tickets for Travel Vendors that have declared bankruptcy. Money given to a travel agent immediately becomes property of the Travel Vendor, and we are required by laws to comply with the Travel Vendors orders.
- If a Travel Vendor declares bankruptcy it might continue service, limit service, or stop service completely. Other Travel Vendors might accept passengers or customers under limited circumstances from the defaulted Travel Vendor.
- BY ACCEPTING THE SERVICES LISTED IN THIS INVOICE, YOU AGREE THAT THE TRAVEL AGENCY CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR TICKETS OR SERVICES PURCHASED FOR A TRAVEL VENDOR, IF THAT TRAVEL VENDOR DECLARES BANKRUPTCY.
This agency and its agents have endeavored to secure the lowest possible fare, suitable for your travel requirements, based on space available at the time of booking, accessible sources of information and knowledge of agents involved.
This agency cannot guarantee, in view of the deregulation of airline fares, that the fare indicated on ticket, will be the lowest possible fare at departure date. Please contact this agency before departure date, if you wish to recheck, any newly introduced fare that may correspond with your specific travel requirements.
PLEASE NOTE that retention of tickets, reservations or bookings after issuance shall constitute acceptance of all the provisions in the conditions listed hereto as well as those terms and conditions set forth in the announcements and circulars of the tour/package, cruise or service.
RIGHT OF A CA CUSTOMER TO MAKE CLAIM ON THE CA TRAVEL CONSUMER RESTITUITION FUND
This business is a participant in the Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation (TCRC). You, the passenger, may request reimbursement from TCRC if you are owed a refund of more than
$50 for transportation or travel services which was not refunded in a timely manner by a seller of travel who was registered and participating in the TCRC at the time of sale. The maximum amount which may be paid by the TCRC to any one passenger is the total amount paid on behalf of the passenger to the seller of travel, not to exceed $15,000. A claim must be submitted to the TCRC within six months after the scheduled completion date of the travel. A claim must include sufficient information and documentation to prove your claim and a $35 processing fee. You must agree to waive your right to other civil remedies against the registered participating seller of travel for matters arising out of a sale for which you file a claim with the TCRC, if you were located in California at the time of the sale. You may request a claim form by writing to:
Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation, PO Box 6001, Larkspur, California 94977-6001
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
All payments for transportation or travel service not provided to the passenger shall be promptly refunded, in accordance with the agreed-to terms and conditions, unless the passenger otherwise instructs the seller of travel in writing.